By logging in to access the following Investor Information, I certify that I am an "accredited investor" within the meaning of Regulation D and the definitions thereunder as adopted by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
I further acknowledge that any information obtained herein is for my use only and I agree not to disseminate such information to any other person or entity.
If you have not received your username and password, click here to contact us.
NOTHING CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY INTERESTS IN ANY SECURITIES THAT MAY BE OFFERED BY ARTERIUM MEDICAL. ANY OFFERING OF INTERESTS WILL BE MADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS IN JURISDICTIONS AND IN THE MANNER PERMITTED BY LAW.
Arterium Medical has pursued a path to reduce risks in technology, clinical utility and market potential.
Technology risk reduction:
• The sensor has been proven to work in many configurations
• Three patents have been granted for key innovations for disposable easy-to-use sensors
• Live demonstration of sensor function performed for clinicians and investors
Clinical risk reduction:
• First patient access funded by NIH, excellent score from their expert panel
• Leading experts in Critical Care indicate that ultrasound MONITORING could be useful
• Thought leaders in Sepsis have encouraged us to pursue this clinical path
• Sepsis patient access being discussed for fall 2015
Market opportunity and drivers:
• Monitoring with our sensor is like pulse oximetry; easy-to-use disposable sensor that is viable in many clinical settings
• Hospital acquired infections not reimbursable; early inexpensive therapies are effective
• Disposable sensor for use in Intensive Care Units and Emergency Departments where risk of infection is critical
Arterium Medical's devices are in preclinical development. No devices or other products are currently offered for sale by the company. Discussion of the technical features of products under development do not in any way constitute claims for clinical effectiveness or pledges of future performance.